Privacy notice (for candidates)
The protection of your personal data is very important to our company. Therefore, we inform you below about the collection, processing and use of your data as part of the application process in accordance with the relevant data protection regulations.
The responsible party in the sense of the DSGVO, the BDSG and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is:
- SkyHire Ltd.
- Mr. Yusuf Emik
- Kokkola street 5
- (6th and 7th Floor)
- 40882 Ratingen
2. Description and scope of data processing in the context of personnel placement
(1) The transmission of personal data to our company is necessary for the implementation of the personnel placement. In principle, this includes the first and last name of the candidate, his or her address, date of birth, telephone number, e-mail address and the documents belonging to the application, such as cover letter, resume and references. Further personal data may result from these documents.
(3) Insofar as special categories of personal data within the meaning of Art. 9 Para. 1 DSGVO are requested from applicants, their processing is additionally carried out in accordance with Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a DSGVO (e.g. health data if this is necessary for the exercise of the profession).
3. Purpose of data processing
We process the personal data of candidates only for the purpose of and within the scope of recruitment in accordance with legal requirements.
4. Legal basis of data processing
The legal basis for the data processing is the explicit consent of the candidates according to Art 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a GDPR.
5. Disclosure of data to third parties
Personal data may be passed on to third parties in the context of personnel placement, namely to companies that could be considered for personnel placement. The decision on this is at the discretion of our company. In these cases, the transfer is made for the purpose of processing and reviewing the application documents and/or contacting and/or inviting you to an interview. The data will be used for a specific purpose and forwarded to appropriate companies for a specific purpose. In the context of this transfer of data, it is possible that the companies have their registered office outside the EU or EEA, so that it may be necessary to transfer the data to a country in which there is a lower level of protection under data protection law than in the EU or EEA.
Personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We only share personal information with third parties when:
- Candidates their according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO have given express consent to this,
- the disclosure according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that candidates have an overriding legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that for the transfer according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c DSGVO a legal obligation exists, as well as
- this is legally permissible and in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
6. Data storage
To store the personal data of candidates, our company uses the CRM system “Bullhorn” of Bullhorn Inc, 100 Summer Street, 17th Floor, Boston, MA 02110 (USA). Personal candidates are thus stored and processed on servers in the USA. The data protection information of Bullhorn Inc. can be accessed via the following link: https://www.bullhorn.com/de/datenschutz-und-cookie-richtlinie-fuer-deutschland/
By expressly consenting to the transfer of personal data, candidates agree to us storing their personal data for a period of five years for the purpose of recruitment. After a period of five years, the data will be deleted; the legal basis for storing the data until this point in time is consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a DSGVO if applicable in conjunction with. Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a GDPR.
Otherwise, personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage no longer applies. In addition, storage may take place if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in Union regulations, laws or other provisions to which the controller is subject. Data will also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the aforementioned standards expires, unless there is a need to continue storing the data for the conclusion or fulfillment of a contract.
7. Data subject rights
Candidates have the right:
- to request information about their personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, they may request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom their data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of their data if it has not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completion of their personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO to request the erasure of their personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
- according to Art. 7 par. 3 DSGVO to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing that was based on this consent for the future, and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters for this purpose;
- to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are grounds for doing so which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, they have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation. You have the option of informally communicating the objection by telephone, e-mail or to our company’s postal address.
We reserve the right to change the data protection declaration at any time if a change in the legal situation, jurisdiction or an adaptation of the website requires this.
Questions can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsible person in the sense of Art. 4 no. 7 DSGVO for the processing of personal data is:
Mr. Yusuf Emik
Kokkola street 5
(6th and 7th Floor)